Helping Changed People
Change the World
“Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations.”
— International Coach Federation
Coaching to Lead
Beyond Goal Attainment to
The process of coaching is designed for more than the accomplishment of tasks or reaching certain goals, – it is designed for personal transformation. As you grow through the process, you will lead yourself and others with greater wisdom, humility, integrity, and courage.
How It All Works
Most coaching happens over the phone, which allows you the flexibility to be anywhere you need to be. We schedule regular appointments, along with progress updates, to enable maximum progress and accountability for the goals you’ve set and the changes you want to see. Email and spot calls are also available in between coaching times.
- Accelerates your personal and leadership development
- Inspires hope and fosters change
- Clarifies and expands personal vision and values
- Offers a way to process and apply current training or developmental initiatives
- Improves your interpersonal skills (EQ competencies)
- Provides confidentiality
- Secures the freedom to question and explore possibilities
- Encourages holistic growth and integrity
- Gives you outside, objective feedback
- Empowers you to move vision to reality
What coaching is not
- Consulting – A consultant gives expert advice, while coaching empowers you to find broader and more personal solutions.
- Counseling or Therapy – Counselors and therapists help bring a person into health and often focuses on the past. Instead, a coach helps you look forward and move quicker along the learning curve.
- Mentoring – Mentors primarily share from personal experience to help others progress within a specified field or endeavor. Instead, coaches are process experts who help you develop unique solutions that work for your unique situation.
Coaching enables you to learn while in the process of finding answers. This increases your development, builds your character, and helps ensure lasting change while accomplishing the outcomes you desire.